We are ready to cast off lines for our second cruise this year. Updates to follow, but we should be sampling by dawn.
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- RT @Sci_Officer: #COVID19 is giving us all a lesson in what exponential growth feels like. As an ecologist (& one who tilts a bit mathy), I… 3 weeks ago
- RT @stickermule: We are giving away 10,000 FREE orders to celebrate our 10th birthday! RT to enter to win. Follow so we can DM you. Ends 3… 3 weeks ago
- Fewer Copepods, Fewer Anchovies, and More Jellyfish: How Does Hypoxia Impact the Chesapeake Bay Zooplankton Communi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @stickermule: We gave everyone at Sticker Mule a $1,000 bonus! 3 months ago
- Classic Guest Editorial in @JPlanktonRes. Diane Stoecker was invited to write this and she asked me to work on it w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago