Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- “Copepod Diatom Interactions in the Sea” (2006) #AIArtYourDissertation with WOMBO https://t.co/z8z6cWSkwN 2 days ago
- For the zooplankton folks: If you have <10 minutes, consider completing this survey about taxonomy and technology (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @hakaimagazine: Contrary to a long-standing conundrum, the ocean’s phytoplankton may actually inhabit a competition-free utopia. @saima… 1 week ago
- RT @ChelseaRochman: We need tangible and practical solutions to #microplastics emissions. Here's one: work led by @lisaerdle shows that was… 2 weeks ago
- This whole thread is awesome ( twitter.com/PlanktonPundit…), but I think this video with a chaetognath ingesting a cope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Daily Archives: July 25, 2011
We are on our way back after another successful cruise, passing some fishing boats in the Choptank. Stay tuned for more results once we get unpacked and cleaned up.