Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- Fewer Copepods, Fewer Anchovies, and More Jellyfish: How Does Hypoxia Impact the Chesapeake Bay Zooplankton Communi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @stickermule: We gave everyone at Sticker Mule a $1,000 bonus! 1 month ago
- Classic Guest Editorial in @JPlanktonRes. Diane Stoecker was invited to write this and she asked me to work on it w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @AngelDieppa: This is how YSI sondes look after 68 days of Hurricane Maria. The good thing is sensors still clean as the first day. #ner… 2 years ago
- RT @H2OmetricsNews: Nutrient monitor deploy for @CLEH2OAlliance #InternetOfH2O Challenge! Data flowing to H2Ometrics! #LakeErie #HABs @Heid… 2 years ago
Daily Archives: July 25, 2011
We are on our way back after another successful cruise, passing some fishing boats in the Choptank. Stay tuned for more results once we get unpacked and cleaned up.