We are on our way back after another successful cruise, passing some fishing boats in the Choptank. Stay tuned for more results once we get unpacked and cleaned up.
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
Join 11 other followers
- RT @loraharris: Sharing a research cruise with the @SEAS_Islands Bridge to the PhD students was a highlight. Here is a video of the deck of… 3 days ago
- RT @neilbanas: Folding instructions + gallery of #origami #copepods, #phytoplankton, and other ocean minibeasts: 🦠🦐🐟🪶 https://t.co/7d5KWfGQ… 1 week ago
- RT @USGSstore: It's #FreeMapMonday! Re-tweet and follow us for a chance to win the Sunshine and Evaporation map of 1969! We're going on a c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aewindle: What do phytoplankton in the Chesapeake Bay look like? Take a look at the new @UMCES Horn Point Lab #IFCB dashboard! Super ex… 1 month ago
- RT @olfactgirl: One of the best posters I have seen at #ICBF2022 from @FredrikJutfelt. When I arrived there was no one around. I hope no fi… 1 month ago