We are on our way back after another successful cruise, passing some fishing boats in the Choptank. Stay tuned for more results once we get unpacked and cleaned up.
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- I’m very proud to be part of this awesome work. twitter.com/seas_islands/s… 6 days ago
- RT @SEAS_Islands: Sneak peek! Find out what #students in our #PuertoRico hub have been doing at this saltwater lagoon, located in the north… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SEAS_Islands: 🌎 Check out some of our student stories this #EarthWeek! Anna Aguirre, an undergraduate fellow in our #Guam hub, speak… 1 month ago
- RT @iceonaroguewave: One planet. One chance. Our Home. #EarthDay 🌎❤️ https://t.co/ftO6ldGizU 1 month ago
- RT @TashianaOsborne: 🚨 New team article published in Oceanography Mag! Highlighting numerous barriers to ocean science careers in under-r… 1 month ago