Whoops, the TS plot I put up the other day (here) was completely wrong, but I’ve fixed it in the previous post and put it again here. Enjoy!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- “Copepod Diatom Interactions in the Sea” (2006) #AIArtYourDissertation with WOMBO https://t.co/z8z6cWSkwN 2 days ago
- For the zooplankton folks: If you have <10 minutes, consider completing this survey about taxonomy and technology (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @hakaimagazine: Contrary to a long-standing conundrum, the ocean’s phytoplankton may actually inhabit a competition-free utopia. @saima… 1 week ago
- RT @ChelseaRochman: We need tangible and practical solutions to #microplastics emissions. Here's one: work led by @lisaerdle shows that was… 2 weeks ago
- This whole thread is awesome ( twitter.com/PlanktonPundit…), but I think this video with a chaetognath ingesting a cope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago