Whoops, the TS plot I put up the other day (here) was completely wrong, but I’ve fixed it in the previous post and put it again here. Enjoy!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- Classic Guest Editorial in @JPlanktonRes. Diane Stoecker was invited to write this and she asked me to work on it w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @AngelDieppa: This is how YSI sondes look after 68 days of Hurricane Maria. The good thing is sensors still clean as the first day. #ner… 1 year ago
- RT @H2OmetricsNews: Nutrient monitor deploy for @CLEH2OAlliance #InternetOfH2O Challenge! Data flowing to H2Ometrics! #LakeErie #HABs @Heid… 2 years ago
- RT @tomatcbl: Hear the new Dr Glandon explain the work she did for her PhD on the fx of acidification on blue crab at @UMCES #CBL https://t… 2 years ago
- New paper! twitter.com/MEPS_IR/status… 2 years ago