Welcome! This blog represents the interests of a number of researchers exploring the nature and effects of low oxygen waters in the Chesapeake Bay. Here you will find various stories, data, photos, graphs, and insights from researchers who are out studying the low oxygen waters in Chesapeake Bay. Stay tuned for more fun stuff!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- RT @loraharris: Until next time. We leave capable students chronicling feedbacks, tropho-dynamics, biogeochemistry, and bioluminescence. @p… 2 days ago
- Centro Totuga students gave spectacular presentations on lagoon chemistry, mangroves, plankton, and fish! @UMCES… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Zooplankton investigators for Centro Tortuga, patiently waiting to present. @UMCES @MDSeaGrant https://t.co/o4j9uhcAn8 4 days ago
- Centro Tortuga students ready to present at U Turabo! @UMCES @loraharris @PMMR @MDSeaGrant @NSF_GEO https://t.co/PaJ7Cfeckp 4 days ago
- RT @loraharris: We asked them to stop science-ing 10 min ago but they just won't stop! Success! @PMMR @MDSeaGrant @UMCES @NSF_GEO https://t… 4 days ago