Welcome! This blog represents the interests of a number of researchers exploring the nature and effects of low oxygen waters in the Chesapeake Bay. Here you will find various stories, data, photos, graphs, and insights from researchers who are out studying the low oxygen waters in Chesapeake Bay. Stay tuned for more fun stuff!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- RT @AngelDieppa: This is how YSI sondes look after 68 days of Hurricane Maria. The good thing is sensors still clean as the first day. #ner… 7 months ago
- RT @H2OmetricsNews: Nutrient monitor deploy for @CLEH2OAlliance #InternetOfH2O Challenge! Data flowing to H2Ometrics! #LakeErie #HABs @Heid… 9 months ago
- RT @tomatcbl: Hear the new Dr Glandon explain the work she did for her PhD on the fx of acidification on blue crab at @UMCES #CBL https://t… 10 months ago
- New paper! twitter.com/MEPS_IR/status… 11 months ago
- RT @UMCES: The title isn't just handed out. See what truly makes a Chesapeake Champion with this great story/video on the award https://t.c… 1 year ago