Welcome! This blog represents the interests of a number of researchers exploring the nature and effects of low oxygen waters in the Chesapeake Bay. Here you will find various stories, data, photos, graphs, and insights from researchers who are out studying the low oxygen waters in Chesapeake Bay. Stay tuned for more fun stuff!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
January 2010 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @RebeccaRHelm: BEAUTIFUL BUT WATCH UNTIL THE END 😱 Beroe comb jellies are basically bags with mouths attached. Their many rows of "teeth… 1 week ago
- Meet Dean Bontempi of URI GSO. I could not be prouder of my friend. web.uri.edu/gso/publicatio… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JimmyBernot: Behold: just a small selection of the >6,000 species of parasitic #copepods! They parasitize virtually all animals in the… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NSFINCLUDESHub: We're thrilled to share that #NSFINCLUDES Supporting Emerging Aquatic Scientists (SEAS) Islands Alliance @SEAS_Islands… 2 months ago
- I just entered for a chance to win the Orbit Loot Sweepstakes! NoPurNec18+Rules @ orbitloot.com/us/ #orbitloot swee.ps/ziRtPSxAp 8 months ago