Welcome! This blog represents the interests of a number of researchers exploring the nature and effects of low oxygen waters in the Chesapeake Bay. Here you will find various stories, data, photos, graphs, and insights from researchers who are out studying the low oxygen waters in Chesapeake Bay. Stay tuned for more fun stuff!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
January 2010 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I just entered for a chance to win the Orbit Loot Sweepstakes! NoPurNec18+Rules @ orbitloot.com/us/ #orbitloot swee.ps/ziRtPSxAp 3 months ago
- RT @Sci_Officer: #COVID19 is giving us all a lesson in what exponential growth feels like. As an ecologist (& one who tilts a bit mathy), I… 6 months ago
- RT @stickermule: We are giving away 10,000 FREE orders to celebrate our 10th birthday! RT to enter to win. Follow so we can DM you. Ends 3… 6 months ago
- Fewer Copepods, Fewer Anchovies, and More Jellyfish: How Does Hypoxia Impact the Chesapeake Bay Zooplankton Communi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- RT @stickermule: We gave everyone at Sticker Mule a $1,000 bonus! 9 months ago