Welcome! This blog represents the interests of a number of researchers exploring the nature and effects of low oxygen waters in the Chesapeake Bay. Here you will find various stories, data, photos, graphs, and insights from researchers who are out studying the low oxygen waters in Chesapeake Bay. Stay tuned for more fun stuff!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- RT @stickermule: We gave everyone at Sticker Mule a $1,000 bonus! 1 month ago
- Classic Guest Editorial in @JPlanktonRes. Diane Stoecker was invited to write this and she asked me to work on it w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @AngelDieppa: This is how YSI sondes look after 68 days of Hurricane Maria. The good thing is sensors still clean as the first day. #ner… 2 years ago
- RT @H2OmetricsNews: Nutrient monitor deploy for @CLEH2OAlliance #InternetOfH2O Challenge! Data flowing to H2Ometrics! #LakeErie #HABs @Heid… 2 years ago
- RT @tomatcbl: Hear the new Dr Glandon explain the work she did for her PhD on the fx of acidification on blue crab at @UMCES #CBL https://t… 2 years ago