Welcome! This blog represents the interests of a number of researchers exploring the nature and effects of low oxygen waters in the Chesapeake Bay. Here you will find various stories, data, photos, graphs, and insights from researchers who are out studying the low oxygen waters in Chesapeake Bay. Stay tuned for more fun stuff!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- RT @UMCES: The title isn't just handed out. See what truly makes a Chesapeake Champion with this great story/video on the award https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @UMCES: .@loraharris & @planktoneer recently returned from Puerto Rico. Learn about the @MDSeaGrant project behind the trip. https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @loraharris: Until next time. We leave capable students chronicling feedbacks, tropho-dynamics, biogeochemistry, and bioluminescence. @p… 1 month ago
- Centro Totuga students gave spectacular presentations on lagoon chemistry, mangroves, plankton, and fish! @UMCES… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Zooplankton investigators for Centro Tortuga, patiently waiting to present. @UMCES @MDSeaGrant https://t.co/o4j9uhcAn8 1 month ago