Welcome! This blog represents the interests of a number of researchers exploring the nature and effects of low oxygen waters in the Chesapeake Bay. Here you will find various stories, data, photos, graphs, and insights from researchers who are out studying the low oxygen waters in Chesapeake Bay. Stay tuned for more fun stuff!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
January 2010 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @pgoodwin_UMCES: .@UMCES' scientists shared their oyster expertise with @Univ_System_MD Chancellor @JayPerman this morning. Great bird's… 6 days ago
- RT @jopabinia: Parasitic copepods leeching off the bacterial farms of the vent squat lobster, Shinkaia😲 #CrabMonth 2 weeks ago
- RT @meredith_mmm: "The flow of the Antarctic Circumpolar Current through Drake Passage is so strong that, over the course of millions of ye… 1 month ago
- I’ll certainly be singing this when I teach earth system science next summer. twitter.com/3rdFromOurStar… 1 month ago
- RT @DocFroehlich: I adore @ICES_ASC sci comm art, especially this one featuring #aquaculture 🐟 and #climatechange🐉. Full disclosure, I adde… 1 month ago