Welcome! This blog represents the interests of a number of researchers exploring the nature and effects of low oxygen waters in the Chesapeake Bay. Here you will find various stories, data, photos, graphs, and insights from researchers who are out studying the low oxygen waters in Chesapeake Bay. Stay tuned for more fun stuff!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
- RT @H2OmetricsNews: Nutrient monitor deploy for @CLEH2OAlliance #InternetOfH2O Challenge! Data flowing to H2Ometrics! #LakeErie #HABs @Heid… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tomatcbl: Hear the new Dr Glandon explain the work she did for her PhD on the fx of acidification on blue crab at @UMCES #CBL https://t… 1 month ago
- New paper! twitter.com/MEPS_IR/status… 2 months ago
- RT @UMCES: The title isn't just handed out. See what truly makes a Chesapeake Champion with this great story/video on the award https://t.c… 4 months ago
- RT @UMCES: .@loraharris & @planktoneer recently returned from Puerto Rico. Learn about the @MDSeaGrant project behind the trip. https://t.c… 4 months ago