Welcome! This blog represents the interests of a number of researchers exploring the nature and effects of low oxygen waters in the Chesapeake Bay. Here you will find various stories, data, photos, graphs, and insights from researchers who are out studying the low oxygen waters in Chesapeake Bay. Stay tuned for more fun stuff!
Life in the Dead Zone Posts
January 2010 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I’m very proud to be part of this awesome work. twitter.com/seas_islands/s… 6 days ago
- RT @SEAS_Islands: Sneak peek! Find out what #students in our #PuertoRico hub have been doing at this saltwater lagoon, located in the north… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SEAS_Islands: 🌎 Check out some of our student stories this #EarthWeek! Anna Aguirre, an undergraduate fellow in our #Guam hub, speak… 1 month ago
- RT @iceonaroguewave: One planet. One chance. Our Home. #EarthDay 🌎❤️ https://t.co/ftO6ldGizU 1 month ago
- RT @TashianaOsborne: 🚨 New team article published in Oceanography Mag! Highlighting numerous barriers to ocean science careers in under-r… 1 month ago